Terms and Conditions
lululemon athletica australia Pty Ltd & lululemon athletic new zealand ltd
'Compete to Win a Wellness Experience worth up to $5,000 for you and a friend’
Promoter Details (‘Promoter)
lululemon athletica new zealand ltd, Company Number 3224508
18 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand, 1010
4th October, 2023 10:00am AEDT
End Date (‘Contest Closing Date’)
12th October, 2023 11:59pm AEDT
Total Prize Pool Value
Prize is valued at $5,000AUD RRP. Prize includes:
- Attendance to lululemon wellness event on 20th and 2st of October, 2023
- Two (2) X nights Accommodation at QT Hotel South Yarra for October 20th and 21st 2023 - valued at $300/night RRP,
- Flights for two (2) people to Melbourne, Victoria to the value of up to $2,000,
- Clothing for two (2) people for the event valued at $2,000 RRP,
- One (1) x $200 Dinner Voucher to Chin Chin,
- Two (2) x three (3) month online subscriptions to ‘It’s All Yoga’ – valued at $200RRP.
13th October 2023 12:00pm AEDT
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.
Who Can Enter
2. The Contest ("Contest") is open to legal residents of Australia and New Zealand, who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Contest Period, and who are not:
- an employee of; the lululemon or its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies, and,
- Located the state of Victoria, Australia.
- This contest is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the judging criteria. No purchase from lululemon is necessary to enter the Contest. The Contest is subject to compliance with the applicable laws.
How to Enter
- To earn one (1) Entry into the Contest the entrant is to answer the question ‘In 150 words or less, how do you invest in your wellbeing?’ (the ‘Entry’).
- Entries will be judged on their creativity and originality.
- Entries must not:
- Infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
- Be incomplete or illegible; or
- Be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Entry to this Competition is free.
- Entrants must personally and manually submit an Entry using a valid browser. The Promoter reserves the right to reject an entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that and entry has been created and/or submitted using an automated means or a computer entry service.
- The Contest is promoted and hosted through the third-party website Facebook.
- By entering this Competition, Entrants may be subject to terms and conditions of third-party website, Facebook.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and Facebook.
- Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their Entries and any other information they transmit to other Internet users. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the Competition.
- Any questions, comments or complaints about the Competition must be directed to the Promoter, and not to Facebook.
- Entrant may only enter once.
- As a condition of entry, all entrants must opt in to receive email promotions/marketing material from the Promoter in order to go into the draw to win 'Compete to Win a Wellness Experience worth up to $5,000 for you and a friend’.
- The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information for future marketing and promotional purposes by the Promoter without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant .
- By entering the Competition, each Entrant consents to and grants a royalty free perpetual licence to the Promoter to use the winning Entrant’s name, in accordance with clause 26 below.
- All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Promoter.
- The winners may be required by the Promotor to prove their identity before claiming the prize.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
Prize Selection and Unclaimed Prizes
- Following the conclusion of the Contest, a selection panel appointed by the Promoter will review Entries and select a winner based on originality and creativity. The selection will take place at the office of Promoter on 13th October 2023 at 12pm AEDT.
- The winning Initial Entrant and the Invited Friend will be notified by email (to the email addresses registered with the Promoter) on the same date. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email by end of day 16th October, 2023.
- The Promoter will publish the results and the winning Team member’s names in the same medium as where the promotion was advertised, on or before 14th October, 2023.
- The panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
- In the event of the prize being unclaimed by 16th October, 2023, further selection will take place to determine replacement winners. The replacement winners will be notified by email on the same day by the Promoter. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email.
- The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Contest.
- The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.