lululemon athletica Australia Pty Ltd 'Win a $1000 VIP Shopping Experience each for you and a friend.'
Terms & Conditions
Promoter Details (‘Promoter)
lululemon athletica australia Pty Ltd (“lululemon athletica”), ABN 45 110 186 233
30 Rupert Street, Collingwood, Victoria, Australia 3066
Lead Online, Company Number 3177328
6 Ward Street, New Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand, 0600
31st October, 2022 10:00am NZDT
End Date ('Contest Closing Date')
9th November, 2022 11:59pm NZDT
Total Prize Pool Value
2x $1,000 in value of physical lululemon gift cards in local currency
10th November 2022 10:00am NZDT
Odelia and Stephanie from AUS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions.
Who Can Enter
2. The REFERRAL Contest ("Contest") is open to legal residents of Australia and New Zealand, who have reached 18 years of age as of the beginning of the Contest Period, and who are not an employee of; the Promoter or its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies.
3.No purchase from lululemon is necessary to enter the Contest. The Contest is subject to compliance with the applicable laws.
How to Enter
4. The Contest is running across the website: comp.lululemon.com.au
5. Entrants who receive a lululemon email invitation are herein referred to as the ‘Initial Entrant’. The Initial Entrant, having received the email invitation, must ensure he/she/they completes all mandatory fields of the entry form, and submits the form as instructed before the Contest Closing Date. Upon successful submission of the entry form, he/she/they will receive a unique link that must be sent to a friend. The Initial Entrant must have the consent of the Invited Friend to send them this message. The friend invited by the Initial Entrant is herein referred to as the ‘Invited Friend’.
6. The Invited Friend, having received the invitation to join the Initial Entrant in the Contest, must ensure he/she/they fully completes all mandatory fields of the entry form and submits as instructed before the Contest Closing Date.
7. To earn one (1) entry in the Contest, the Initial Entrant and the Invited Friend (collectively referred to as a ‘Team’) must have completed all of the mandatory fields of their entry form and submitted them prior to the Contest Closing Date. The Initial Entrant is allowed a maximum of forty (40) separate Team entries.
Upon successful registration as a Team, the Invited Friend will then receive their own unique link giving them the opportunity to send this to a different friend and form a new Team.
8. All Entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, contain an erroneous phone and/or email address or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Promoter.
9. The winners may be required by the Promotor to prove their identity before claiming the prize.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
Prize Selection and Unclaimed Prizes
11. Following the conclusion of the Contest, the Contest Agent Lead Online will draw at random one Team entry from all valid entries received during the Contest Period as the winner. The draw will take place at the offices of Lead Online, 15 Warner Park Ave, Laingholm, New Zealand, on Thursday 10th November 2022 at 11am NZDT.
12. The winning Initial Entrant and the Invited Friend will be notified by email (to the email addresses registered with the Promoter) on the same date. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email by Monday 12th December, 2022.
13. The Promoter will publish the results and the winning Team member’s names on this medium (the ‘Terms and Conditions – lululemon athletica Australia Pty Ltd 'Win a $1000 VIP Shopping Experience for you and a friend’ page) on or before Friday 18th November, 2022.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. In the event of the prize being unclaimed by Monday 12th December, 2022, further draw/s will take place to determine replacement winners. The draw will take place at the offices of Lead Online, 15 Warner Park Ave, Laingholm, New Zealand, on Tuesday 13th December, 2022 at 11am NZDT. The replacement winners will be notified by email on the same day by the Promoter. The winners must claim their prize by responding via email.
16. Prizes will then be posted to the winners.
17. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or otherwise redeemable for cash. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received but each eligible team will have an equal chance of winning despite the location of entrants.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Contest. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this Contest.
19. The Promoter as well as its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the prize or use of the prize. This excludes any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
20. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
21. Subject to the applicable laws, these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
Sign up for lululemon updates now and receive early access to our limited-time offers.