Lululemon “Refer a Friend”
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is lululemon athletica new zealand limited of 18 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand (NZBN 9429031273299) (“Promotor”)
- This Competition commences at 9:00am New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) on 6 October 2021, and ends at 11:59pm NZST of 16 October 2021 (“Promotion Period”). The time of entry for this Competition shall be the time when the online entry from the Referee (defined below) is received by the Promotor not the time of transmission by the Referee. Entry that is received after 11:59pm NZST of 16 October 2021 would be considered as invalid.
How to Enter
- To enter:-
- each participant must be a New Zealand resident aged 16 years or above;
- a participant (“Referer”) (a) completes the instructions in the “Refer a Friend” email including sharing the URL link contained therein; OR (b) scans the QR code available at local lululemon stores or on its social media (e.g. IG, Facebook) posts and forwarding the URL link contained with his/her friend (“Referee”); AND (c) signs up lululemon newsletter if he/she has not already done so; and,
- the Referee (i) has not signed up to lululemon newsletter prior to his/her receipt of the said URL link, (ii) completes instructions received via the said URL link including the provision of the Referee’s name, email address, phone number, the Referer’s email, answer to a skills question AND (iii) signs up to lululemon newsletter.
- The same pair of Referer and Referee can only enter this Competition once.
- The Promotor reserves the right to (a) verify the validity of entries and participants; (b) disqualify any participant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or who otherwise committed misconduct or fraud. The Promotor’s decision is final and no communication will be made for such decision or related process.
- Employees and contractors (and their immediate family members) of lululemon athletica australia Pty Ltd and lululemon athletica new zealand limited, their related companies, subsidiaries and all agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
Prize & Determination
- There shall be one pair of winners of the prize during the Promotion Period. The pair of winners will receive two (2) lululemon gift cards with a face value of NZD500 each (inclusive of GST) as prize. The use of the gift card is subject to the Promotor’s gift card terms and conditions.
- This Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by a judging panel at the Promotor’s affiliate office located at 30 Rupert Street, Collingwood VIC 3066, Australia on 20 October 2021 (“Judging Date”) based upon individual:
- Writing style; and/or
- All entries must be an independent and genuine creation by the Referee. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions whether with us or otherwise.
- The pair of winners will be notified by email or phone within 7 days after the Judging Date. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winners in New Zealand.
- Participants shall be responsible for the entry and entry content (“Entry”) which they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such entry to the extent permitted by law. Participants warrant and agree that (a) they will obtain prior consent from the Referee for the provision of his/her email address to the Promotor; (b) they will obtain prior written consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Entry to the uses and terms provided in these Terms and Conditions; and (c) they will comply with all relevant laws.
- All intellectual property rights in the Entries become the properties of the Promoter. Participants further consent to the Promoter using and sub-license the participant’s name and Entry in any media perpetually without remuneration for the purposes of delivering and promoting this Competition, and marketing. Participants further consent to the Promotor disclosing the participant’s personal information and Entry collected to any government authority (if required by law).
- If, for any reason, this Competition cannot be proceeded as a result of improper interfering, fraud, technical difficulties or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law the Promoter reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any participant who improperly interferes with the entry process; and/or (b) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards this Competition.
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights or remedies in respect of goods/services which cannot be excluded, restricted or otherwise modified by law including any consumer guarantee under the New Zealand Consumer Law (please see the Promotor’s refund and return policy).
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential or special loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with or arising from this Competition. Examples include but not limited to (a) any entry or prize that is incorrect, invalid, disqualified, cancelled, late, delayed, lost, altered, damaged or otherwise interrupted (whether before or after their receipt by the Promoter); (b) any technical issues (whether or not under the Promoter’s control), unauthorised access or improper interference; (c) winner’s tax liability arising from or in connection with this Competition; or (d) use of a prize by the winner, except if such liability cannot be excluded by laws.
- Without limiting any other terms herein and to the extent permitted by law, the participant indemnifies the Promoter for any breach of the above terms, conditions or warranties.
- The Promotor’s failure to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of the same.
- Any costs associated with submitting the Entry is the participant’s sole responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- This Competition and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- If you have any questions regarding this Competition, the Promoter may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0800 027 123.