Terms and Conditions (Sale)
Australia and New Zealand
1. Purchase of products by you from lululemon athletica australia Pty Ltd and lululemon athletica new zealand limited (each "lululemon") using our Sites (www.lululemon.com.au or www.lululemon.co.nz as the case may be) and/or App is subject to these Terms and Conditions (Sale).
3. The Site and/or App will provide you with pricing for the products that are carried by lululemon both in-store and online. The pricing shown to you through use of the Site and/or App may only be good for purchases made online or through the App and may differ from in-store pricing. Price and availability information are subject to change without notice. lululemon reserves the right to limit quantities. Not all products shown in the Site and/or App are available in-store.
4. Minor differences in colour and other slight variations in products are possible due to different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, lululemon is not liable for these variants and deviations.
5. lululemon shall be taken to have accepted your order when a confirmation of order reaches your designated email address. Such acceptance is subject to final availability of stocks. lululemon shall notify you if an ordered product cannot be delivered or out of stock and issue any refund you are entitled to in accordance with our Return Policy.
6. lululemon may not accept your order if:
(a) you are under 18 years of age, and consent from your parent/guardian for the order is not obtained; or
(b) your order is made with false information or is otherwise fraudulent/illegal; or,
(c) your order is reasonably believed to be made for the purpose of commercial resale.
7. If there is a discrepancy between the items or quantities ordered by you and those stated in the confirmation of order, you may cancel your order in accordance with our Cancellation of Order. You can only make a cancellation within the one (1) hour period following your order request, outside of this window, please refer to our Return Policy for how to submit a refund request.
8. Notwithstanding delivery of and the passing of title in any Products, nothing in the T&Cs shall have the effect of granting or transferring to, or vesting in, you any intellectual property rights in or to any products and/or services.
9. These Terms and Conditions (Sale) are governed and applied by the laws of Victoria of Australia for order made via www.lululemon.com.au; or the laws of New Zealand for order made via www.lululemon.co.nz.
10. Subject always to any applicable statutory rights of yours, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, lululemon disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied, with respect to the Site, App, submissions, products or services, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of merchantable quality, merchantability, durability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from errors.
11. lululemon retains all intellectual property rights in or to any products and/or services and nothing in the Terms and Conditions (Sale) or the T&Cs shall have the effect of granting or transferring to you any intellectual property rights in or to any products and/or services.
12. To the extent of any conflict between the Terms and Conditions (Sale) and the T&Cs, these Terms and Conditions (Sale) herein shall prevail.
13. The T&Cs are subject to change at lululemon’s sole discretion. Current T&Cs are displayed on the Site and App. You should review these T&Cs each time you make a purchase.
Get notified to all things lululemon.